Please note: This blog is no longer updated and has moved to a new location: Scott Mark.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Office 2.0 Podcast Jam is On

It's official - the Office 2.0 Podcast Jam Is On! Anne tossed out the idea recently (you really need to read the full comment thread on that fantastic post) and the idea has got legs. She called my bluff and I'm in, along with a bunch of other bloggers/writers/podcasters (far more interesting than I).

If BarCamp is the original unconference, then a podcast jam by non-participants is the new ununconference. I will be podcasting on Office 2.0 For The Enterprisey, and have some thoughts down already. Please share yours if you have something to contribute, or have questions I should address. Also, please followup with Anne (or me if you prefer, but she's the real brains behind this) if you are interested in contributing a podcast.

Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,