Please note: This blog is no longer updated and has moved to a new location: Scott Mark.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Scott Mark's original blog on Application Architecture for the Enterprise - loose coupling, Agile methods, open source, Java development, thought leadership, managing people, social networking and building relationships through technology. Come visit the new blog!
I am an Enterprise Application Architect for a Fortune 250 medical technology company. This is my personal blog of thoughts on work and life in general. This blog does not in any way represent the opinions or views of my employer or any other organization with which I am affiliated.
Contact me at scottemark at yahoo dot com
- Support Your Local Minutemen!
- Medical Technology Company Seeks High Quality Web ...
- On Hardwork, Loyalty, and Losing a Friend
- Medical Technology Company Seeks High Quality Proj...
- Scaling Down, Open Source-*, and RMR Episode 10
- Brief Update on Conference Attendance for 2006
- SOG In My Old 'Hood - Anthropology, Ethnography, a...
- Looking for Great Interview Questions
- Nick Carr's Predictability and Charles Zedlewski's...
- Interview Points To Consider If You Want A Job At ...
My flickr photos
Copyright © 2005-2006 Scott Mark
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.